So far, so good. We’ve been dutiful food bloggers, posting every day in November like we said we would. It’s been fun and is definitely keeping us on our toes. But you want to know a little something? It’s exhausting. What’s more, you’re probably tired of hearing what we have to say about what we’re cooking and eating. Let’s hear from the rest of you, shall we?
While I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, I also spend a lot more time on the Internets. There’s quite a bit of chatter out there about food in Ann Arbor and some lovely Creative Commons licensed food-related photos taken in our fair city. I’ve gathered up some of these words and pictures for you for this evening’s post. I hope they inspire, entertain, and inform you as much as they do me.
Here are some other good places to get food news / food porn in the Deuce:
- Over in the sidebar, there’s a list of links to Ann Arbor-area food bloggers. Lots of talented cooks and writers in the bunch: visit them.
- The Midwest Chowhound boards are abuzz with questions, recommendations, and evaluations. I typically go to the board and search on Ann Arbor. Be sure to chek out the recently updated discussion of the best restaurants in the area going on now.
- Join the annarborfood Yahoo! group. Lively discussion on all sorts of topics, like kid-friendly restaurants, recipe requests, and recommendations for sourcing various ingredients.
- Yelp – Ann Arbor has tons of restaurant reviews and food reviews. Folks sign up, comment, rate local businesses. Read and/or contribute as you wish.
- The Food column of the Ann Arbor Chronicle is sifting the web frequently and links to stories about local food-related news.
What are your favorite ways to find out about food-news in Ann Arbor?