I’ve long wanted to write a post about how to shop at Zingerman’s on a shoestring budget. At times, this felt like trying to write about how to fill your closet with Manolo Blahniks while working at Target.
Now, however, they’re making this task very easy for me: for the next 20 or so weeks on Fridays from 11am – 7pm, Zingerman’s is holding a Warehouse sale at 610 Phoenix Drive [Google Map] in order to move some inventory at generous discounts, which you may have already heard about it in The Ann Arbor Chronicle.
Tomorrow — Friday, March 20–everyone who stops in will receive a free gingerbread coffeecake. And best of all: there will also be a free gift–with a purchase–for readers of this blog. Just mention that you heard about it on Gastronomical Three.*
Ann Arbor, our affordable gourmet-grocery-dreams are coming true.
The stock will be different each week, but to keep up with what’s on offer, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.Here’s what will be available tomorrow for purchase:
- English Farmhouse Cheddar – C-EFC – reg. $38/lb, sale price $20/lb.
- St. Marcellin – C-STM – sale price $5 each
- Jowl Bacon – M-JWL – reg. $10, sale price $5
- Marina Colonna Orange oil – O-COL-ARA – reg. $25, sale price $12
- Moutere Grove olive oil – O-GRO – reg. $35, sale price $15
- Vosges Mini Book of Bars – P-9VS – reg. $35, sale price $15
- Anchovy Paste – P-ANP – reg. $7, sale price $5
- Mathei Biscotti – P-BIS – reg. $14, sale price $5
- Michel Cluizel 85% bar – P-CLU-85 – reg. $9, sale price $5
- D. Barbero Torrone – P-DBT – reg. $60, sale price $21
- Al Dente Land & Sea pasta – P-LSP – reg. $9, sale price $5
- Tutto Calabria Miscela Esplosiva – P-MIS – reg. $15, sale price $8
- Bagna Cauda Warmer – P-MKR – reg. $15, sale price $10
- Il Mongetto Spicy Marmalade – P-MSM – reg. $15, sale price $8
- Pomodoro Chivaso Jam – P-OMO – reg. $11, sale price $5
- John Macy’s Cheese Sticks – P-PUF – reg. $6, sale price $3
- Keemun Tea – T-KEE – reg. $24, sale price $12
- Zing label Horseradish Mustard – sale price $3 each
- Rustico Red Pepper Cheese – $7/lb
*G3 is not benefiting from this promotion in any way; we’re just spreading the foodie love. We will always be transparent about relationships between local businesses whose food and services we’re promoting.